The recording of the 2021 AGM held via Zoom on
Wednesday August 11, 2021 is now available for FLCA members.
The meeting included the following:
- President’s Report
- Guest Presentations – EWM Update by SSEA Invasive Species Coordinator, Teedon Gravel Pit by FoTTSA Board Member Judith Grant, Update from the Township of Tiny, and Boat Speed and Wake Issues
- Special Presentations in Recognition of Member Contributions
- Amendment to the By-laws re Virtual Meetings
- Membership and Finance Reports
- Election of the 2021-2022 Board of Directors
Further information and link to the recording is available on this site by clicking here. Members will need to log in with your FLCA password to access the recording. If you need the password please send an email to email@example.com.