FLCA Board of Directors
The FLCA is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors elected annually at the time of the AGM. The term of office is 3 years with the possibility of re-election for a second subsequent term. The Board meets monthly during the season and at least two to three times during the off season.
The 2018-2019 Board is as follows:
- President: Elizabeth Di Chiara
- Vice President: Don Ferguson
- Treasurer: Ross Graham
- Secretary: Wendy Huck
- Director (Membership): Pat Kelso
- Director (Environment): Bill Sweenie
- Director (At-Large and FOTTSA Rep): Doug Kirk
- Director (Communication): Elizabeth Di Chiara
Please contact the Board at any time via email to email@example.com and your message will be automatically forwarded to the most appropriate Board member to respond.