Federation of Ontario Cottagers Associations
The FLCA is a member of the Federation of Ontario Cottagers Association (FOCA), which offers a range of benefits both for the FLCA as an association, as well as individual members of the FLCA. With a membership of over 500 associations across the province, its mission is “to protect thriving and sustainable waterfronts across Ontario”.
Benefits to FLCA members include:
- access to the FOCA “Elert”, the FOCA newsletter for news, information, policy work, etc.
- information on property management issues such as septic systems, water quality, property taxes and assessments, utilities, emergency information, fish and boating practices, etc.
- access to fact sheets and videos on the FOCA web site
- environmental stewardship resources
- access to special offers and benefits from various FOCA corporate partners, including:
- Cottage, a group insurance discount program offered through Cade Associates
- 40% discount on Coleman Canada products purchased online
- 10% discount on DockinaBox dock frame systems or boat lifts
… and more
FOCA’s three year Strategic Framework 2018-2020, called 20/20 Vision, and more information can be found on the FOCA web site.