Membership in the FLCA
Why join the FLCA?
- learn more about the lake and what you can do to help preserve it for the future through our newsletter, emails, web site and presentations at the Annual Meeting
- access information on a variety of topics from the FLCA and our partners to help you enjoy the lake, the surrounding community and manage your property
- be part of the voice of the community in addressing issues that affect us
- access retail discounts offered through the FoTTSA Retail Discount program and through the Federation of Ontario Cottagers Associations (see details below)
- engage in community activities such as the boat parade and get to know your neighbours
How does it work?
Membership is open to the owner or owners of a property within the area surrounding the lake as shown on the map below. Membership is limited to one per property and carries one vote on any resolutions brought forward at member meetings. The membership year runs from August 1 – July 31 annually and costs $40. You can pay for one year or pay for two or five years in advance so you don’t need to remember to renew each year.
Application for membership may be made one of the following ways:
- Download and complete the Membership Form and mail it to the Association at the address on the bottom of the form;
- email the completed form to email@example.com and submit payment using the etransfer option (instructions below)
- Download the form and bring it with you to the Annual Meeting held each August.
Once we have your membership we will send you confirmation and two cards: 1) the FLCA Membership card and 2) FoTTSA membership card.
As soon as we have your application we will add you to our distribution list for Ripples, the FLCA newsletter, and email alerts.
How do I renew my membership?
- Bring your payment to the Annual Meeting in August or
- Mail it in with the membership form and indicate it’s for renewal or
- Pay using the etransfer option and indicate the payment is for membership.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!